Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day ~ May 2008



Hello! Happy belated Easter and Mother's Day! Here are some pictures from Easter...sorry I haven't updated...don't look too close, we look kind of goofy but I've been getting requests to update this blog and these are the only pictures I have right now...so no close ups ;)
Askar still doing very well. He is growing a lot and talks up a storm. He has been here for 2 years now...can't believe it's been two years! I will post more very soon now that I have the password to get onto the blog again. Haley just had her first communion so I may have more good pictures to post.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't think you look goofy at all. Askar is such a cutie! He is really looking like a big boy now too.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home