Thursday, May 04, 2006

Being Back & Flight Plans

Hello! It's good to be home! It took us a few days to get back in the swing of things. We are back to work and we are all happy to be back to normal. BUT we have to leave again in a couple of weeks. We were contemplating on whether I (Dotty) should go back by myself or if we should go all together and forget about the downside. We received a flight itinerary a couple of days ago but it is a lot more $$ than our first trip and I questioned why it was so much compared to the first trip and the international travel agent said that we couldn't get humanitarian fees for adoption....which is not right! They should see the kids in the orphanages there and reconsider what they consider humanitarian. Every part of this process seems like a money making scheme and it's a shame. Anyway, I will check with another travel agent or call the airlines directly to see what they can do. We want to leave around the 20th of this month and we'll have to stay there a couple of weeks. We can take him out of the orphanage after a couple of days there and he will stay with us in the apartment then we go off to Almaty where the U.S. Embassy is. Keep us in your prayers that he will cope well. I hope it's nottoo traumatic for him.......... also keep me in your prayers that I will get all my homework done for school including a 10-12 page paper and presentation before next Wed.! ...can't wait to get back to normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home