Sunday, April 02, 2006

Waiting to meet our boy!!!

Hello. In two hours we will be picked up to go to the orphanage to meet Oscar. Someone told us yesterday that she has seen him and he is small, however, someone else told me he is small but the biggest of the toddler group. I heard all the children are small.

I can't believe it's time to meet. I have to keep myself composed so I'm not a big cry baby. I'll end up being the one they will have to tell to stop crying instead of him. I can do it I think (maybe :) I will take pictures if all goes well so you all can see him.

Haley will finally see her brother. I keep missing talking to her because she is sleeping or not home and because of the time difference but we will talk soon sweetie and when I get home I will tell you everything. I am taking tons of pictures to show you everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home